Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Typical CPS Case...

Subject: Guilty by hearsay!!
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: sandra dana <sandraanndana@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: sandraanndana@yahoo.com
To: leonard@familyrights.us


I can understand why some people lose their children, and then there is the rest of us!
I am a single mother of a 11 yr. old boy. Or better yet, I was!
 
this is my second time around dealing with,"Child Welfare (DHS) ," and their bullshit!
I have had My son taken from me now for the 2ND time as I said..
 
FOR THE THREAT OF HARM!!
 
And this is total crap!! When they returned him to me they already had known as they do now know that "MY SON HAS NEVER BEEN HARMED!" Obviously, or they would never returned him the first time!
 
And the fact that they can just take your child on hearsay,, is total bullshit!
what happened to being innocent until pr oven guilty? Or having to actually have actual evidence PROVING, that you are a bad parent in the first place!
And even just as terrible is how easy it is for any Tom, Dick, or Harry, to be able to make an anonymous phone call saying things that are untrue, and ripping your whole world apart just because they can!!
and as I said, your child/ren are taken from you all on hearsay!??
What the F***! is up with that!
WHY? And How can happen is SHOCKING!!
 Sandra A. Dana (Marchi)

No comments:

Post a Comment