Monday, April 9, 2012

JurisDictionary - The Law of the Case


Lawsuit Self-Help ... Step-by-Step Tips & Tactics
April 09, 2012 

© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved

The Law of the Case ...

( From "How to Win in Court" Course )
Click or Call 866-LAW-EASY Toll Free!

Understand this ... AND WINNING IS EASY!


Every case is won or lost on only two (2) things!
  • The Admissible Evidence and
  • The Law of the Case
You don't need to know "every law" ever written!

You just need to know "the law of the case" ... your case!


Consider the fellow piling things in the balance shown here. Imagine he is "building his case". He doesn't have a great number of things on his side. He has a wee bit more than the other side, and that's all it takes to win!
  • Admissible Evidence
  • The Law of the Case

You may ask, "How can a pro se litigant win against someone with a lawyer?"

The answer is simple!

You don't need to know everything lawyers know!


You only need to know
  1. the law of your case and
  2. how to force the court to admit your evidence and enter the orders you seek

The only "law" you need to know is the law that affects your case!

Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step
The law of the case is almost always extremely simple and straightforward. You don't need to know everything we were taught in law school. You just need to know
  1. the law of your case and
  2. how to force the court to admit your evidence and enter the orders you seek
It sounds simple because IT IS SIMPLE!

What I tell you today IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

You don't really need to know much at all!


Here's an example dear to the hearts of many. A bank brings a foreclosure action. What is the law of the case? There are only a few laws that control the outcome. You certainly don't need to go to law school to learn the law about notes and mortgages.
  1. Does plaintiff own and hold the promissory note?
  2. Are payments on the note current?
  3. Are other conditions of the note satisfied?
  4. Is the note secured by a valid mortgage?
  5. Does plaintiff own and hold the mortgage?
  6. Are all signatures on the documents genuine?
  7. Has plaintiff satisfied all conditions in the mortgage?
There may be a few legal issues that vary from case to case, but these few points are common to all foreclosures, and they can be researched and understood in a single afternoon of online legal research thanks to the internet!

Once you know the law of your case is, the rest is simply convincing the court that:
  1. The law of the case is what you say it is, and
  2. You have more admissible evidence of the facts that "fit" the law.
You don't need to know all that I know to win!

You don't need to know probate law to win a foreclosure, nor do you need to know the law of torts, taxes, or even contract law (beyond the part that applies to promissory notes and mortgages)!

Can you see why Jurisdictionary is so popular?


When I went to law school back in the early 80's, I had to learn the law about property, contract, torts, evidence, constitutions, crimes, taxes, probate, guardianship, family law, and much, much, much more.

YOU don't need to know all I know to win!


People have been using Jurisdictionary since 1997 to win in court. They learn the rules of court and how to apply them wisely and effectively to present the law of the case and admissible evidence.

That's how they win ... and you can, too!

Why remain in legal darkness?
See what users are saying ⇒ 

Help Your Friends!
Forward this email so your friends can get the free
Basic Lawsuit Flowchart
Affordable 24-hour Step-by-Step Self-Help Course Includes:

5-hour video CD simplifies the process of litigation
2 audio CDs present practical tactics and procedures
15 in-depth tutorials on a 4th CD lay out the basics
Free EasyGuide to the Rules of Court
Instant On-Line Access while CDs are in the Mail
Still Only $249 ... plus $7.50 Priority Mail Shipping & Handling
Save legal fees! Control judges!
Defeat crooked lawyers!

www.Jurisdictionary.com

Ask anyone who has our course ... "Jurisdictionary Works!"

Call Toll Free for details: 866-Law-Easy
Your course sets a second-to-none foundation to understand how the lawsuit process works. I've had several victories! My victories would not be victories, however, had it not been for your teachings.
... Sam T.
... Clearwater, Florida
Jurisdictionary has given me a greater appreciation of due process. It's amazing!
... Deron B.
... Salt Lake City, Utah
I've been fighting off 3 collection agencies. I am absolutely ecstatic about my victories. Prior to purchasing your fine program, I was just one of the ignorant societal herd these people prey upon. Your wonderful, user-friendly program is the absolute best $249 I have spent in a long time. My wife overheard the plaintiff's attorney saying, "Don't mess with that guy!" Wow!
... Dr. Donald B., PhD
... St. Louis, Missouri
The best investment I ever made was your self-help law course. My $250 investment gained me a $216,000 return! I sued my former employer for violating my software copyright. I presented my case to more than a few lawyers, but all turned me down. They were too frightened to take on a 'big and powerful' corporation. After nearly giving up, I found your course. Winning my case gave me confidence that you are right. We can win, if the law is on our side, regardless of how powerful our opponents may be. Our liberty really is in the law in the first place. Your course gives the common man power he would not otherwise have.
... Patrick D.
I have learned more in the last few days than I could have in years on my budget.
... David P.
... Alta Loma, California
I am so glad I read your teaching on the complaint before I filed it. One of the defendants wanted to settle immediately.
... L. Shelby
I've learned more from you than from any law classes that I've attended.
... Danny G.
Thanks for your tutorial "Evidence Made Easy". The way you explain the rules is so effective that we pro se plaintiffs have confidence in our fight for what's right.
... Arcenio A.
I recently purchased your Jurisdictionary course and have LOVED absorbing everything.
... Sharon S.
... Tucson, Arizona
Won 4 motions in court yesterday. Wish I´d had your tutorials a year ago!
... Linda
© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved
c/o Dr. Frederick D. Graves, JD
621 Howard Creek Lane
Stuart, Florida 34994 Toll Free: 866-Law-Easy ( 866-529-3279 )

No comments:

Post a Comment