Thursday, June 12, 2014

New Rise magazine


Rise magazine
New from Rise
 
 
June 2014 Story of the Month
Child welfare systems around the country celebrate National Reunification Month.

By Piazadora Footman
June is National Reunification Month, an effort spearheaded by the American Bar Association's Parent Attorney Project to celebrate parents' accomplishments in safely reunifying with children in foster care and to recognize the professionals who support them. Here, the American Bar Association's Scott Trowbridge describes the impact of reunification celebrations:
>> Read more 
When I despaired, people's kindness helped me to find my way back to my children.

By James X Sumrow
My kids were taken into custody in 2007. I was using meth and selling also. I never, ever wanted to hurt my kids. I thought I loved them with all my heart.
 

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Rise | 80 E. 110th St. #1E | New York | NY | 10029

No comments:

Post a Comment