Monday, May 9, 2011

Oregon CPS- May 9, 2011: A different way of responding

Subject: [OFR] May 9, 2011: A different way of responding
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 14:43:46 -0700
From: Leonard Henderson <leonard@familyrights.us>
Reply-To: Oregon_Family_Rights@yahoogroups.com
To: dhs.directorsoffice@state.or.us

Regarding DHS Director's Message
May 9, 2011: A different way of responding

I am super curious when the agency started listening to families.

As a result of my disastrous experience with your agency in 1999, I founded Oregon Family Rights and co-founded American Family Rights Association.

My #1 goal for the past 10 years has been to get all of these agencies defunded and most of your employees in prison for their Federal Capital Crimes against families.

So, unless what you are saying now is mere rhetoric (which I certainly have heard before), I would LOVE to know if the agency really IS going to change it's adversarial, malfeasant and officious way of doing business.

And I am wondering when your agency started listening to families, because I have been screaming louder and longer than anybody for the past 10 years about your operation.

If this agency really IS going to "turn over a new leaf", that would mean my WAR against Oregon CPS is over and that finally I won.

~By the way~

I still have families out here who are still being run over rough-shod by criminal agents in your agency and the unconstitutional courts.

Do you care?

I really do not believe your nasty criminal old rattlesnakes can be defanged- because that's the only way they know how to operate.

Leonard Henderson,
founder Oregon Family Rights-
http://oregonfamilyrights.com
co-founder American Family Rights
http://familyrights.us
"Until Every Child Comes Home"©

"The Voice of America's Families"©

No comments:

Post a Comment