Wednesday, February 1, 2012

JurisDictionary- How to Make Offers of Proof







Video   |   Learn More   |   American Justice Foundation

How to Make Offers of Proof ...

From the Jurisdictionary Evidence Tutorial ...
If you begin to offer evidence and, before you can get it before the court, the other side objects and the court sustains the objection, you must move the court to allow you to make clear on the record what the evidence was.

This is called an offer of proof.

If you don't get your evidence in and don't offer the proof, you'll have nothing to appeal if the court rules against you.

You won't be able to win on appeal, because the record for the appellate court to review will not show what the evidence would have been!

Therefore, when your attempt to get evidence in is prevented by the court's sustaining the other side's objection, be sure to make an offer of proof stating what the evidence would have been and what you intended to prove by it.

Then, if an appeal must be taken to the higher court on the basis that you were not allowed to get the evidence in, you'll have a record to show what the evidence was (or would have been) and be able to argue that "but for" the excluded evidence you would have won ... or, at least, that you should be given another chance on remand to the trial court with instructions from the appellate court!

Help Your Friends!
Forward this email and this link so they can get the Lawsuit Flowchart so your friends can see how easy it is to win.

In jury trials, offers of proof should be made outside the hearing of the jury. In some cases an offer of proof may be made at the bench, but if you make your offer of proof at the bench, make certain the court reporter comes over to the bench along with his or her recording device to take down every word you, the judge, and other side say!

No record = no appeal possible.
No appeal possible = judge free to rule as he chooses!

Not good.


Read the testimonials ⇒


To learn more about offers of proof, evidence, motions, hearings, pleadings, witness testimony, and other essential know-how you must have to win in court (with or without a lawyer), discover the easy-to-learn methods I teach in my affordable step-by-step official  Jurisdictionary  self-help course).

I've been working 25 years as a case-winning lawyer.

Accept no substitutes!

Read the testimonials ⇒

How you choose to read and interpret the law doesn't count a bit ... not even a tiny bit!
The only thing that counts is how the appellate courts read and interpret the law, what they say the law means in regard to the facts of your case, and how they make trial judges quake in their boots!

Learn how to control judges by threatening appeal!

You must do this ... if you want to win.


I show you how in my official 24-hour Jurisdictionary self-help course you can order by clicking this blue link.

Know how to control the judge - or you will lose!


These "Tips & Tactics" newsletters are only the tip of a giant iceberg of lawsuit knowledge you need to win. If you don't yet have my official 24-hour step-by-step self-help course, go to my website and order now!


Learn how to control judges ... so you can WIN!
Dr. Frederick David Graves, JD
================================

Got questions about lawsuits?

Get FREE answers on our Lawsuit Q&A Forums.
We've put the forums back on our  Jurisdictionary  web site. The link is on the left of every page. You don't even have to register to read the posts. We have the latest and most secure forum software available.

If you wish to post a question in an existing thread or start a new thread, just click the "register" button at the top-right of the main screen and respond to the confirmation email you receive after you register. A moderator will review your application and approve you a few hours later so you can post. All posts are moderated for your protection.

Once registered, you can ask questions and answer other people's questions.

Jurisdictionary answers questions, too!

Go to Jurisdictionary now and click the link on the left to visit our Free Lawsuit Q&A Forums.
Jurisdictionary will try to answer ALL QUESTIONS you post, so here's an easy and FREE way to get the info you need to start learning what it takes to win.
-----------------------------------------
An 8th grader can understand it all in just 24-hours.


Tell your friends! They'll thank you for it!

Learn why the people who wrote the testimonials in the right column are so thankful.
Nobody makes it easier than  Jurisdictionary!
Dr. Frederick D. Graves, JD
Toll Free: 866-Law-Easy
 
Read the testimonials ⇒
JURISDICTIONARY

LEGAL DICTIONARY


ABOUT THE ATTORNEY


CONTACT
Testimonials
I won a criminal case in full-blown trial with two lying witnesses against me. I did not get a lot of education growing up. We were very poor. My father was disabled, so I had to help out. The sixth grade was as far as I got. I'd been led on a long hard trail with the patriot myth, but I got Jurisdictionary and learned the law works if it is used correctly. Stuck to my pleadings and stayed on point. I argued both in writing and verbally. I proved the other side had not proven their elements. The judge read some of my memorandum to the prosecutor and agreed with me. Most folks miss opportunity because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work. But winning is worth every minute of work I put into it. The most wonderful feeling I ever felt was when I walked out of that courtroom knowing I won without a lawyer by my side. I was able to access the power of the court and see wrong made right. We have a responsibility to our creator and our countrymen to work for Justice, and this course is the place to start.
... Philip J.
... Albany, Georgia
 
I have been using your program for four years and have won every case. Keep up the amazing work!
... John M.
... Phenix City, AL
I won an $11,000 lawsuit and defeated a credit card bank by using the methods in your Jurisdictionary course. At first I read and listened to info in the Patriot community and, though some had substance, I could not find any clear, concise explanation how to navigate the judicial system or how to write court documents to defend myself. I was frustrated a long time. Then I found Jurisdictionary. I was amazed how easy it is to understand! It gave me confidence, and on 12 May 2011 I finally won! The bank's case was dismissed with prejudice! Your course is great. I hope the patriot community discovers it so they can stop all the non-sense that's being propagated in the internet. Thank you for making a great course. I got back much more than the cost of purchasing it. I now understand about the judicial system. I am now confident. I got back my dignity! God bless you!
... Reynaldo N.
... Mundelein, IL
I purchased your 24 hour course 6 weeks ago, and I've learned more than you can shake a stick at. The step-by-step study has been worth more than I can ever repay. I will be passing this knowledge along to my five children. Thank you for the Christian values
you prove to be at our country's core.
... Ron W.
... Milaca, MN

The best investment I ever made was your self-help law course. My $250 investment gained me a $216,000 return! I sued my former employer for violating my software copyright. I presented my case to more than a few lawyers, but all turned me down. They were too frightened to take on a 'big and powerful' corporation. After nearly giving up, I found your course. Winning my case gave me confidence that you are right. We can win, if the law is on our side, regardless of how powerful our opponents may be. Our liberty really is in the law in the first place. Your course gives the common man power he would not otherwise have. God bless you.
... Patrick D.
Your course is awesome!
... L. Price
... Melbourne
... Australia

Defeated a 35-year veteran lawyer I've been fighting the last 3 years. Most of this victory is credited to your course. I can't thank you enough.
... Bill J.
... Columbus, Ohio
Won my appeal in the 2nd District Court in Florida because of your excellent course.
... Roger C.
... Palm Harbor, FL
Without your course I would have been another casualty of the system.
... Basile D.
... Wilson, Wyoming
On 30 January I used what you teach to stop foreclosure. No mortgage. No foreclosure. No note. No foreclosure.
... Ken M.
... Tampa, FL

I have learned more with your course in the past few days than I have learned in the rest of my life, and I am not a young man anymore.
... D. Parker
... Alta Loma CA

Settled my case. Without your course I would never have gotten to 1st base.
... Larry S.
... Orlando, FL

I wish I had known about your course years ago.
... Marilyn E.
... Kapaau, Hawaii

Your 4-CD course is GREAT! Thanks.
... Ramsay D.
... Simi Valley, CA
Jurisdictionary, in my opinion, is the best investment you will ever make: investing in your own "Legal Education" and it works, I promise!!!
... Don H.
Your course is the BOMB! Thank you!
... Lynn C.
Please believe me, you do not know how much you have helped me already. I will continue to tell others about Jurisdictionary. Thank you.
... Esther K.
Thank you for providing your course to people at an affordable price.
... Pete B.
... Charlotte, NC

I have your complete course and have found it to be the most rewarding study of law I have ever read.
... Dan C.
... Denver, Colorado


Another victory! They backed off as soon as they received my demands! You are a prayer answered from the Lord!
... Sam T.
... Dallas, Texas
I bought your course, and it paid off!
... Ruben P.
... Miami, Florida

I learned more in two weeks with your course than I did in 2 years of paralegal school. I feel empowered! Your great course is clear, concise, and systematic.
... Byron P.
... Lansing, Michigan
I've been fighting off 3 collection agencies. I am absolutely ecstatic about my victories. Prior to purchasing your fine program, I was just one of the ignorant societal herd these people prey upon. Your wonderful, user-friendly program is the absolute best $249 I have spent in a long time. My wife overheard the plaintiff's attorney saying, "Don't mess with that guy!" Wow!
... Dr. Donald B., Ph.D.
... St. Louis, Missouri
I ordered your course several weeks ago and am really enjoying the fact that I understand the legal process better than I ever thought I could.  Your materials and teaching style are great and very easy to follow.
... Allan D.
... Brainerd, Minnesota
You are completely brilliant. I have never seen/read anything like this. I am eager to get this information out to help others like me. Thank you.
... Sylvia C.
... Kula, Hawaii

I have had so many attorneys take my money and leave me without representation. NEVER AGAIN! My family and I appreciate all you do. God bless you.
... Patricia M.
... Birmingham, Alabama

My attorney kept me in the dark but from your course I learned enough to realize he was trying to take my real estate for himself, and I circumvented him thanks to you!
... Anthony A.
... Decatur, Alabama

I've learned so much that I decided to run for the U.S. Senate seat here. Your course gives me confidence I can be a lawmaker who knows how law is supposed to work.
... Rob T.
... Cumberland, WI
Thanks to your Jurisdictionary site, I learned so much that I won favor with the Magistrate and he ruled favorably on every motion I filed. I thank God for your web site, and thank you too!
... U. Lowe
... Cincinnati, Ohio

Your cause is urgently important.
... William M.
... Northfield, MN

I call it "empowering the people" when I preach Jurisdictionary!
... Charlie H.
... Haw River, NC
Thank you for your guidance and the time and effort you've put into the American Dream.
... Andrea M.
... Brunswick, Maine
You are one in a million!
... Louis D.
... Mesa, Arizona

Thank you for your hard labor and mission. Well done!
... Steven W.
... Oklahoma City, OK

I wish, oh how I wish, I found this information sooner.  However, I am well armed now. Your tutorials are my most valuable resource in protecting my rights.
... Adeline F.
... Hanover Park, Illinois
 
I have learned more in the last few days than I could have in years on my budget.
... David P.
... Alta Loma, California
I consider you a hero for the course you've produced and the heart reasoning that prompted you to do it.
... Ivanov P.
... Homestead, Florida

Your information was an angel on my shoulder helping me through the panic phases.
... D. Christensen
... Sherman Oaks, CA
Since learning from your course my life has changed for the better, and I am finally in control of my formerly overwhelming legal problems.
... Harold C.
... Jersey City, NJ
Thanks to you we are able to get the law in front of the judges and keep them honest.
... S. Rickett
... West Jordan, Utah
Ordered your 24-hour course. Followed your plan. Other side had 3 attorneys. Cleaned their clock using your methods. Their case came down like a ton of bricks when I proved their elements were not there. Thank you!
... Michael L.
... Springville, New York
We filed a Motion to Strike Sham Complaint, like you show in your course. Two hours later the other side called to report they were dismissing the case! We were so happy we were crying with joy. We won! I cannot thank you enough for making it simple to follow.
... Tyler G.
... Olympia, Washington

I recently purchased your Jurisdictionary course and have LOVED absorbing everything.
... Sharon S.
... Tucson, Arizona

Bought Jurisdictionary and am extremely pleased with it.
... Sharon W.
... Pahoa, Hawaii
Your course is nothing short of GENIUS!
... Geoffrey L.
... Bremerton, WA
The knowledge I gained from your program has greatly empowered me. I am thankful to you.
... Leah H.
... Front Royal, Virginia
I bought your course. It's great.
... Linda W.
... Golden, Colorado

The opposing party dismissed their case against me. Thank you for the knowledge and insight you provided through your course.
... Gerald C.
... Tucker, Georgia

Having successfully used your program in divorce/family court, I wish to thank you!
... R.P.F., MD
This is all invaluable information! Thank you for helping me learn!
... Dennis S.
I ordered your course 7/13/09 and am very pleased! Your help is greatly appreciated!
... Samuel J.
Your course is working excellently for me. You make this complicated subject simple to understand and, most importantly, easy to apply in the obscure world of law (obscure no more). Most definitely this is an invaluable tool. I will encourage everyone I know to purchase your course! Thank you, for your great contribution to society.
... Victor P.
I can't thank you enough. Everything about your course was amazing. You made this course for ME.
... Ron P.
I won my motion at a hearing this morning. Other people waiting for their case to be called were surprised that I won, because my English is not so good. You are right. Anybody can do this!
... Julius R.
I've been helped dramatically while listening to your audios. I play them in the background FULL TIME, and in the middle of doing something else something you say makes me do something differently or include something that may have slipped my mind.
... Al H.
Your course is helping very much. It does an excellent job of describing the "big picture" and builds a clear framework of how the whole thing works and hangs together.
... Kate F.
Your course has been a tremendous help in preparing my appeal, and it has helped me spot bad lawyers and judges. I'm better prepared to stand in front of a judge and make the court follow the rules, including the other side.
... Harold S.
Great stuff!
... Michael C.
Thanks for the energy you have put forth to let others use the tools of the Law.
... Ken J.
Jurisdictionary has done wonders for my confidence.
... Tarek M.
I have your course and am enthralled with it.
... David S.
Your course sets a second-to-none foundation to understand how the lawsuit process works. I've had several victories! My victories would not be victories, however, had it not been for your teachings.
... Sam T.
I have the defendants right where they belong. I am SO indebted to you!
... Charles H.
Thanks so much for developing the Jurisdictionary Course. I would be out of luck without it.
... Mary B.
I thank you for your course. I've used it successfully!
... Alan P.
I am monitoring my attorney with your advice. Thanks so much, and keep up the great work!
... Nona N.
You present a simple, straightforward process for litigation. Thank you!
... Raymond Z.
I've learned more from you than from any law classes that I've attended.
... Danny G.
I am finding how I've been misled by others who took my money.
... Chandra K.
With your course I have defeated many collection agencies and their lawyers. Your course is excellent!
... Robert S.
Jurisdictionary has given me a greater appreciation of due process. It's amazing!
... Deron B.
This information should be at everyone's disposal.
... Kevin H.
Jurisdictionary has given me the strength and confidence to go before the courts.
... Adrienne M.
It's not a law course. It's a life course! Armed with Jurisdictionary I was able to defeat one of the biggest junk debt companies and their team of 6 lawyers!
... Kevin Z.
You have given me the priceless gift this year of understanding justice.
... Cheryl C.
Keep up the great work. Thanks again so very much.
... Ronald G.
Thanks for all your help. I wouldn't have been able to defend myself without you.
... Kimberly T.
Thank you for making court procedure simple and clear for the pro se.
... Kevin Z.
Using the outlines and motions found in your course, I now have the power to protect myself and my family.
... C. Jones
The course is great!
... Michael S.
I would like to give great testimony as to how comprehensive your course is. I was amazed at how sound your lessons are and how easy it was to understand. I used your method to force the other side to produce the contract they claimed I breached, and when they could not, I filed a motion to dismiss their case. They settled. Thanks very much for your course!
... Joseph R.
American Justice
Foundation

American Justice Foundation
Hold Government Accountable for Your God-Given Rights!

Copyright © 2009 Jurisdictionary - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Jurisdictionary ®
c/o Dr. Frederick D. Graves
621 Howard Creek Lane
Stuart, Florida 34994
USA
Toll Free: 866-LAW-EASY (866-529-3279)

No comments:

Post a Comment