Monday, May 9, 2011

Foster care: Providing a loving home to children in need

By Julie Filby
Catholic News Agency
Denver, Colo., May 9, 2011 / 09:57 am

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/foster-care-providing-a-loving-home-to-children-in-need/

I left a comment there (subject of moderator approval)-

If I was Catholic, I would be extremely ashamed of seeing an article like this. I would be ashamed that my church was a contractor colluding in the kidnapping and holding children for ransom by CPS.

CPS is an Organized Crime Ring, a criminal operation. There are NO Constitutional Rights or any semblance of Constitutional Due Process in this entire system.

See my old Editorial- "What Happens in the FOG"- http://exm.nr/dkuQsB

It is unconscionable that a church would be involved with it.

As one of the American Family Rights Directors stated "The difference between CPS and the Nazi's is- the Nazi's kept families together when they destroyed them".

CPS is absolutely Satanic, and there's no Smiley Face to put on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment