Wednesday, March 14, 2012

JurisDictionary- How Your Constitutional Power Works







Video   |   Learn More   |   American Justice Foundation
How Constitutional Rights are Enforced ...

Click HERE or on the chart image below to view full-size flowchart showing the power we have to enforce our Constitutional right to "redress grievances" ... how your Constitutional Power works! Due Process and Constitutional Rights

No charge!

This chart will help you win in court!

It shows you how your rights are guaranteed!

It's simple, but critically important to understand.

It's deeply regrettable so many today are angry with the very system of Law & Order that is the only power that is able to protect them from villainy at the hands of their fellow man and the tyranny of despotic political power.

This chart will show that YOU HAVE POWER!


Please be careful where you learn the law and the kinds of people who hold themselves out to "teach" you. There is a "movement" in our nation that has lost faith in America. The leaders of this "movement" see only the evil and none of the good. You can detect them by their anger and the "nifty tricks" they say you can use to win in court to get around the rules.

Believe me: After a quarter-century of practicing law in state and federal courts you may be assured that the rules RULE ... and he or she who refuses to learn the rules is no "patriot" nor someone you can trust to advise you on how to enforce your rights in court.


The Constitution itself is a set of "rules".

Most of you have taken a sacred oath before Almighty God to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Yet, do you know how to enforce the rights that the Constitution guarantees?

Do you realize that far, far more "rights" are guaranteed by our statutory and common law than the relatively few rights enumerated in our Constitution?

Do you know what "common law" really is?

Do you know how to "interpret" statutes?

Are you facing one of these battles?

  • Foreclosure
  • Custody
  • Child Support
  • Taxation Issues
  • Property Rights
  • Criminal Charges
  • Contract Disputes
  • Slander
  • Landlord-Tenant Problems
  • Etcetera .......

Short of grabbing your squirrel gun and a box of ammo, the only way you can get your "redress of grievances" is through using our court system wisely.

But! Notice the word, "wisely".

You must understand what this week's FREE flowchart explains clearly.

So, click HERE and study the flowchart now.

And, be certain to visit Jurisdictionary to learn more about the official 24-hour, step-by-step lawsuit self-help course that everyone is talking about these days!

Help Your Friends!

Forward this email end this link to the
Lawsuit Flowchart so your friends can see how easy it is to win.

I faithfully attended 3 years of classes in law school and read every page of a stack of lawbooks 20-feet high, but in all those years the very simple common-sense secrets of the simple process that lets any person of average intelligence Win in Court was never explained.

Jurisdictionary
reveals the secrets lawyers don't want you to know!

The process is simple, and YOU can do it!


If you have a lawyer, he may be unwilling to do it. He may be afraid to do it.

But, if you want to win, someone must do it!

I realize these Tips & Tactics newsletters urge you to order the self-help course. If you already have the official Jurisdictionary course, perhaps these newsletters will encourage you to learn more.

The things you don't yet know are the very things your opponent will use to destroy your case!

Lawsuits are an axe fight.

Jurisdictionary
is your axe!
- - - - - - - - -

Justice® Magazine seeks investors!

Imagine a magazine called Justice® and its highly-interactive sister website www.JusticeMagazine.com

Think how much good it could do for our nation!

Imagine Justice® dedicated to bringing news, sharing tactics, revealing mysteries, and providing entertainment by showing the inner workings of the judicial world to the broad public in a form that's just plain fun to read!

Imagine Justice® filled with interesting news and top-notch investigative articles that dig deep into that branch of our government, far deeper than you're used to in the daily newspapers and "news" magazines.

There ought to be such a magazine, but there isn't!

So, we applied for the trademark and, by God's Grace received full federal trademark registration last year.

Since then we've been seeking $5 million so we can do this right, partnering with a leading magazine publisher so Justice® can be out there on the shelves next to Time, Golf, Money, and other top-notch publications reaching a nation so much in need of deeper insight into what courts do and how it affects us all.

Imagine Justice® taking you "behind-the-scenes" with in-depth journalism that explains what's happening in our courts, why we see a current shift in leadership thinking, and what We the People can DO to make the world safer for our children through Public Legal Education!

We cannot do this without money. Lots of money.
To learn more visit www.JusticeMagazine.com
= = = = = = = = = = = =

I've helped tens of thousands of good people get justice in the courts since 1997 when I first put Jurisdictionary on the internet. It wasn't much back then, but I've been doing all I can to make it better each year and will do the best I can to continue in the months and years to come.

Learning is up to you!

There was a bumper sticker many years ago that said, "If you want Peace, work for Justice!"

Being angry won't help you or anyone else!

Believing internet legal myths is just plain stupid.

The only thing that can help is for each and every one of us to learn and teach others how to use the official rules of due process that make Justice possible, rules that control the courts, rules that stop corruption, rules that require judges to grant justice, rules that were paid for by far too much innocent blood already.

Help Jurisdictionary help others, uplifting the hopes and encouraging the determination of the American People and even people in other nations around the world where justice is for sale to the highest bidder and good people are sacrificed on the altar of money!

Someone once said, "The truth will set you free!"

If YOU believe that - if you really believe it - please do all you can to promote the Public Legal Education mission of Jurisdictionary to empower people who are all too often destroyed in court simply because they don't know the rules!

There's never been but two ways to win any contest!

Either you cheat or use the rules to your advantage.

Cheaters don't win all that often.

Food for thought?

Forward this email to your friends!
- - - - - - - -

Winning is EASY once you know the rules and how to use them effectively!

Help Your Friends!

Forward this email end this link to the
Lawsuit Flowchart so your friends can see how easy it is to win.

Don't let anyone intimidate you into thinking lawsuits are too complicated for mere mortals to grasp or deceive you into thinking all lawyers are smarter than the rest of the human race ... 'cause it isn't so!

Anyone can learn the rules required to win!

Anyone!


You simply need to start with a clear view of the field of play, the object of the game, and the rules that control all the players ... including judges and lawyers!

It IS simple ... as many thousands have learned!


Since launching Jurisdictionary in 1997, I've found the most debilitating factor infecting people with hopelessness is the fear that breeds in lack of knowing how the game of litigation is played to win!

Not knowing creates fear.

Knowledge displaces fear with the confidence!

Take any apparently complicated thing apart to examine its component parts and you quickly see how they all fit together. When you first begin, it seems impossible.

But!

If someone shows you how each separate part works with each of the other parts, even the most complicated things are suddenly easy-to-understand. The mystery my profession has woven disappears!

Every one of you has great legal power!


Sadly, many good people never discover the power that is theirs ... so people who know how to use the rules of court and the law of the case take advantage of them!

Jurisdictionary
wants to turn the tables on crooked lawyers and biased judges and protect the "little guys and gals" that are being taken advantage of simply because no one has ever come out with a course like this. No one has ever cared enough to tell you the truth. No one has ever made it this easy-to-understand!

It is easy-to-understand how to win in court once you see things the way I teach them!


The full details you need to know are in my affordable step-by-step Jurisdictionary course.

To learn more, go to: www.Jurisdictionary.com

Click this link to watch a FREE VIDEO.

============================

My affordable 24-hour step-by-step lawsuit self-help course includes:

  • 5-hour video CD simplifies process of litigation
  • 2 audio CDs present tactics and procedures
  • 15 tutorials on a 4th CD go beyond the basics
  • Free EasyGuide to the Rules of Court
  • Temporary online access while CDs in Mail
Still Only $249 (plus $7.50 for Priority Mail S&H)
Control judges!
Save legal fees!
Defeat crooked lawyers!

Ask anyone who has it: Jurisdictionary Works!

Call
Toll Free for details: 866-Law-Easy
Get your competitive edge before the price increase.
Force judges to enforce the rules, instead of allowing the lawyer on the other side twist the law against you!

You cannot win if you don't know how to control the judge and all the lawyers
(including your own lawyer, if you can afford to pay one to go to court for you)!

You've heard the horror stories from others.

Don't let it happen to you!

Order my course now, if you don't already have it.

Know the rules and how to force everyone to obey!

Know how to draft proper pleadings, how to get your own evidence in the court's record, how to keep the other side from getting their evidence in, how to move the court to enter orders favorable to your cause, and how to use your Jurisdictionary legal know-how and case-winning strategies to control the judge and win your case!

My self-help course is presented in such an easy format people tell us an 8th grader can learn it in just 24 hours!

Know what you must know to win!

Stop courtroom corruption!


I'll show you how in just 24-hours ... step-by-step!


Control judges and lawyers - or lose!

My "Tips & Tactics" newsletters are only introductions to the complete course you need to win. If you don't already have my 24-hour step-by-step self-help course, go to my website and order now!

Read the testimonials in the right column ⇒


As Woody Guthrie used to sing, "This Land is our Land," and that includes every courtroom and every courthouse from San Diego to Bangor, Maine. Why let lawyers control our lives with trickery? Why let judges destroy our lives by letting lawyers get away with their trickery?

YOU CAN WIN!

Forward this newsletter to ALL YOUR FRIENDS!


If you aren't involved in a lawsuit or threatened with one today, learn what my course teaches and help others who will be destroyed by all-too-common courtroom corruption if YOU don't help them learn what it takes to win!

There are more than 150 lawsuits filed every minute in the United States - nearly 100 million each year. Try to imagine how many thousands of good, honest people will be destroyed in the next 7 days just because they have no idea how to protect themselves and have nobody they can trust (or afford) to help them win!

Urge everyone to get my affordable 24-hour course!

Do it for your nation ... and for your children!

Dr. Frederick David Graves, JD
================================

Got questions about lawsuits?


Get FREE answers on our Lawsuit Q&A Forums.

The link is on the left of every Jurisdictionary page.

Browse the posts.

If you wish to post a question in an existing thread or start a new thread, click the "register" button at the top-right of the main screen and respond to the confirmation email you receive after you register. A moderator will review your application and approve you a few hours later so you can post.

All posts are moderated for your protection.

Once registered, you can ask questions and answer other people's questions.

Jurisdictionary
answers questions, too!

Go to Jurisdictionary now!
-----------------------------------------

If you don't already have my course order now!

People tell us it's so easy an 8th grader can do it!


If you already have my course, tell your friends! Tell people about it on Facebook and other social networking sites. Everyone will thank you for it!

Learn why the people who wrote the testimonials in the right column are so thankful.

Nobody makes it easier than Jurisdictionary!
Dr. Frederick D. Graves, JD
Toll Free: 866-Law-Easy
JURISDICTIONARY

LEGAL DICTIONARY

ABOUT THE ATTORNEY

CONTACT
Testimonials
By using your course, I got an emergency restraining order to stop an eviction and won the injunction in Court. I had to respectfully correct the judge. Without your course, I could NEVER have done this. I want you to know my genuine gratitude. Thank you!
... Grant
... Texas

I won my Personal Injury case! Blessed with your well founded insights, I progress in my legal education in spite of my cognitive difficulties caused by brain injury. I strongly advocate what you're doing to teach us the truth. Thank you LOTS for Jurisdictionary!!!
... Lloyd
... Tampa

Thanks to your easy course, I just had my misdemeanor case dismissed. Thank you!
... Hillary
... Annapolis, MD

I won an injunction against forced sale of my home! Thank you so much for giving me the knowledge power to win this fight.
... Lois K.
... Laguna Niguel, CA
My attorney ignored my request to file a motion affecting my closed case. Several attorneys said my motion would not be , granted. Using your Jurisdictionary course I filed the motion, and it was granted! Praise God! Thank you!
... Phillip S.
... Aurora, Colorado

I won every one of 11 cases in which I was victim of identity theft ... all due to the teachings of your Jurisdictionary course. Thank you very much!
... Ralph C.
... Tampa, Florida
I have been using your program for four years and have won every case. Keep up the amazing work!
... John M.
... Phenix City, AL
You are providing an incredible service to society with your course. I have to tell you it's changed my life. Thank you!
... Todd W.
... Baltimore, MD

Your course is awesome!
... L. Price
... Melbourne
... Australia

Defeated a 35-year veteran lawyer I've been fighting the last 3 years. Most of this victory is credited to your course. I can't thank you enough.
... Bill J.
... Columbus, Ohio
Won my appeal in the 2nd District Court in Florida because of your excellent course.
... Roger C.
... Palm Harbor, FL
Without your course I would have been another casualty of the system.
... Basile D.
... Wilson, Wyoming
On 30 January I used what you teach to stop foreclosure. No mortgage. No foreclosure. No note. No foreclosure.
... Ken M.
... Tampa, FL

I have learned more with your course in the past few days than I have learned in the rest of my life, and I am not a young man anymore.
... D. Parker
... Alta Loma CA

Settled my case. Without your course I would never have gotten to 1st base.
... Larry S.
... Orlando, FL

I wish I had known about your course years ago.
... Marilyn E.
... Kapaau, Hawaii

Your 4-CD course is GREAT! Thanks.
... Ramsay D.
... Simi Valley, CA
Jurisdictionary, in my opinion, is the best investment you will ever make: investing in your own "Legal Education" and it works, I promise!!!
... Don H.
Your course is the BOMB! Thank you!
... Lynn C.
Please believe me, you do not know how much you have helped me already. I will continue to tell others about Jurisdictionary. Thank you.
... Esther K.
Thank you for providing your course to people at an affordable price.
... Pete B.
... Charlotte, NC

I have your complete course and have found it to be the most rewarding study of law I have ever read.
... Dan C.
... Denver, Colorado


Another victory! They backed off as soon as they received my demands! You are a prayer answered from the Lord!
... Sam T.
... Dallas, Texas
I bought your course, and it paid off!
... Ruben P.
... Miami, Florida

I learned more in two weeks with your course than I did in 2 years of paralegal school. I feel empowered! Your great course is clear, concise, and systematic.
... Byron P.
... Lansing, Michigan
I've been fighting off 3 collection agencies. I am absolutely ecstatic about my victories. Prior to purchasing your fine program, I was just one of the ignorant societal herd these people prey upon. Your wonderful, user-friendly program is the absolute best $249 I have spent in a long time. My wife overheard the plaintiff's attorney saying, "Don't mess with that guy!" Wow!
... Dr. Donald B., Ph.D.
... St. Louis, Missouri
I ordered your course several weeks ago and am really enjoying the fact that I understand the legal process better than I ever thought I could.  Your materials and teaching style are great and very easy to follow.
... Allan D.
... Brainerd, Minnesota
You are completely brilliant. I have never seen/read anything like this. I am eager to get this information out to help others like me. Thank you.
... Sylvia C.
... Kula, Hawaii

I have had so many attorneys take my money and leave me without representation. NEVER AGAIN! My family and I appreciate all you do. God bless you.
... Patricia M.
... Birmingham, Alabama

My attorney kept me in the dark but from your course I learned enough to realize he was trying to take my real estate for himself, and I circumvented him thanks to you!
... Anthony A.
... Decatur, Alabama

I've learned so much that I decided to run for the U.S. Senate seat here. Your course gives me confidence I can be a lawmaker who knows how law is supposed to work.
... Rob T.
... Cumberland, WI
Thanks to your Jurisdictionary site, I learned so much that I won favor with the Magistrate and he ruled favorably on every motion I filed. I thank God for your web site, and thank you too!
... U. Lowe
... Cincinnati, Ohio

Your cause is urgently important.
... William M.
... Northfield, MN

I call it "empowering the people" when I preach Jurisdictionary!
... Charlie H.
... Haw River, NC
Thank you for your guidance and the time and effort you've put into the American Dream.
... Andrea M.
... Brunswick, Maine
You are one in a million!
... Louis D.
... Mesa, Arizona

Thank you for your hard labor and mission. Well done!
... Steven W.
... Oklahoma City, OK

I wish, oh how I wish, I found this information sooner.  However, I am well armed now. Your tutorials are my most valuable resource in protecting my rights.
... Adeline F.
... Hanover Park, Illinois
 
I have learned more in the last few days than I could have in years on my budget.
... David P.
... Alta Loma, California
I consider you a hero for the course you've produced and the heart reasoning that prompted you to do it.
... Ivanov P.
... Homestead, Florida

Your information was an angel on my shoulder helping me through the panic phases.
... D. Christensen
... Sherman Oaks, CA
Since learning from your course my life has changed for the better, and I am finally in control of my formerly overwhelming legal problems.
... Harold C.
... Jersey City, NJ
Thanks to you we are able to get the law in front of the judges and keep them honest.
... S. Rickett
... West Jordan, Utah
Ordered your 24-hour course. Followed your plan. Other side had 3 attorneys. Cleaned their clock using your methods. Their case came down like a ton of bricks when I proved their elements were not there. Thank you!
... Michael L.
... Springville, New York
We filed a Motion to Strike Sham Complaint, like you show in your course. Two hours later the other side called to report they were dismissing the case! We were so happy we were crying with joy. We won! I cannot thank you enough for making it simple to follow.
... Tyler G.
... Olympia, Washington

I recently purchased your Jurisdictionary course and have LOVED absorbing everything.
... Sharon S.
... Tucson, Arizona

Bought Jurisdictionary and am extremely pleased with it.
... Sharon W.
... Pahoa, Hawaii
Your course is nothing short of GENIUS!
... Geoffrey L.
... Bremerton, WA
The knowledge I gained from your program has greatly empowered me. I am thankful to you.
... Leah H.
... Front Royal, Virginia
I bought your course. It's great.
... Linda W.
... Golden, Colorado

The opposing party dismissed their case against me. Thank you for the knowledge and insight you provided through your course.
... Gerald C.
... Tucker, Georgia

Having successfully used your program in divorce/family court, I wish to thank you!
... R.P.F., MD
This is all invaluable information! Thank you for helping me learn!
... Dennis S.
I ordered your course 7/13/09 and am very pleased! Your help is greatly appreciated!
... Samuel J.
Your course is working excellently for me. You make this complicated subject simple to understand and, most importantly, easy to apply in the obscure world of law (obscure no more). Most definitely this is an invaluable tool. I will encourage everyone I know to purchase your course! Thank you, for your great contribution to society.
... Victor P.
I can't thank you enough. Everything about your course was amazing. You made this course for ME.
... Ron P.
I won my motion at a hearing this morning. Other people waiting for their case to be called were surprised that I won, because my English is not so good. You are right. Anybody can do this!
... Julius R.
I've been helped dramatically while listening to your audios. I play them in the background FULL TIME, and in the middle of doing something else something you say makes me do something differently or include something that may have slipped my mind.
... Al H.
Your course is helping very much. It does an excellent job of describing the "big picture" and builds a clear framework of how the whole thing works and hangs together.
... Kate F.
Your course has been a tremendous help in preparing my appeal, and it has helped me spot bad lawyers and judges. I'm better prepared to stand in front of a judge and make the court follow the rules, including the other side.
... Harold S.
Great stuff!
... Michael C.
Thanks for the energy you have put forth to let others use the tools of the Law.
... Ken J.
Jurisdictionary has done wonders for my confidence.
... Tarek M.
I have your course and am enthralled with it.
... David S.
Your course sets a second-to-none foundation to understand how the lawsuit process works. I've had several victories! My victories would not be victories, however, had it not been for your teachings.
... Sam T.
I have the defendants right where they belong. I am SO indebted to you!
... Charles H.
Thanks so much for developing the Jurisdictionary Course. I would be out of luck without it.
... Mary B.
I thank you for your course. I've used it successfully!
... Alan P.
I am monitoring my attorney with your advice. Thanks so much, and keep up the great work!
... Nona N.
You present a simple, straightforward process for litigation. Thank you!
... Raymond Z.
I've learned more from you than from any law classes that I've attended.
... Danny G.
I am finding how I've been misled by others who took my money.
... Chandra K.
With your course I have defeated many collection agencies and their lawyers. Your course is excellent!
... Robert S.
Jurisdictionary has given me a greater appreciation of due process. It's amazing!
... Deron B.
This information should be at everyone's disposal.
... Kevin H.
Jurisdictionary has given me the strength and confidence to go before the courts.
... Adrienne M.
It's not a law course. It's a life course! Armed with Jurisdictionary I was able to defeat one of the biggest junk debt companies and their team of 6 lawyers!
... Kevin Z.
You have given me the priceless gift this year of understanding justice.
... Cheryl C.
Keep up the great work. Thanks again so very much.
... Ronald G.
Thanks for all your help. I wouldn't have been able to defend myself without you.
... Kimberly T.
Thank you for making court procedure simple and clear for the pro se.
... Kevin Z.
Using the outlines and motions found in your course, I now have the power to protect myself and my family.
... C. Jones
The course is great!
... Michael S.
I would like to give great testimony as to how comprehensive your course is. I was amazed at how sound your lessons are and how easy it was to understand. I used your method to force the other side to produce the contract they claimed I breached, and when they could not, I filed a motion to dismiss their case. They settled. Thanks very much for your course!
... Joseph R.
American Justice
Foundation

American Justice Foundation
Hold Government Accountable for Your God-Given Rights!

Copyright © 2009 Jurisdictionary - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Jurisdictionary ®
c/o Dr. Frederick D. Graves
621 Howard Creek Lane
Stuart, Florida 34994
USA
Toll Free: 866-LAW-EASY (866-529-3279)


No comments:

Post a Comment