Thursday, October 6, 2011

Children’s Bureau Awards Discretionary Grants


Children’s Bureau Awards Discretionary Grants
Posted on October 6, 2011 by SuzanneCWLA

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Children’s Bureau (CB) has released FY 2011 discretionary grantees. Various organizations spanning public, private, local and nationals are receiving funding to address the following issue areas. The ACF site also includes recipients, funding levels, and information that will enable you to access grant parameters.
  • Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children with Child Welfare Involvement
  • Education System Collaborations to Increase Educational Stability
  • Family Connection Grants: Using Family Group Decision-making to Build Protective Factors for Children and Families
  • Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs
  • Improving Services Delivery to Youth in the Child Welfare System
  • Infant Adoption Awareness Training Grants Integrating Trauma-Informed and Trauma-Focused Practice in Child Protective Service (CPS) Delivery
  • Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants

1 comment:

  1. They are punishing me for speaking the truth about my case . Saying I am "Paranoid". I have never hurt anyone in my life, and I am not paranoid. My daughter is married to "retired" FOX Court Reporter Warren Elly's son. My oldest daughter wanted custody of her little sister, and Warren Elly pulled the strings to make it happen. He knows the Judges for decades, and has worked reporting in the same court for decades. This is NOT a FAIR and UNBIASED Court! I have not been allowed to speak to my own child for almost two years alone! I am a 50 year old woman with three children and a perfect record of Mothering until this. I am disabled, and exhausted from this fight , I have been to court dozens of times. They are manipulating the record, I have many provable facts that I can not get ON THE RECORD! Case 511990 . My name is Jacqueline Wessler. I am not afaid to tell the truth, my youngest daughter deserves no less than THE TRUTH. You can google my name, or follow me on twitter @tampachildlost. They have the money, connections, and lack of morals. I have the love of my child and courage.

    ReplyDelete