Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thinking about Bunching It

AFRA EDITORIALS
By Leonard Henderson

October 1, 2011
Thinking about Bunching It

I haven't been feeling good lately.  If you understand my condition, you would understand WHY I might be thinking about stopping my participation in AFRA.

When I got deathly ill in 2005, withdrawing from AFRA wasn't by choice.  I made it all the way to dead, but got resuscitated.

Since that time, I have been hospitalized 3 or 4 more times.  Toss in an utterly bullshit lawsuit on top of that against AFRA in 2009 that we STILL don't know if it's over.

I have been plugging along for TWELVE YEARS, trying to help as many people as I can.  Updating the website, writing editorials, leaving comments on news stories.

Frankly folks, I am tired.  Hopefully, some of the newer, younger crowd can step up to bring the case against CPS.  That would be my dream come true.

I don't know for sure whether I will withdraw, but I really have ignored and abandoned a lot of important things to be here, helping.

Today, I am not wanting to do this anymore.


UPDATE - October 2-

I have been taking my Lasix every day for the last 3 days. I finally got enough excess water out of me (like maybe 2 gallons) that I am feeling a lot more like I might live again.


Furosemide AKA Lasix.  Take one little pill and piss like a fountain for 5 hours. 
Do NOT take in the evenings if you want a good night's sleep




"Better be wise by the misfortunes of others than by your own." --Aesop (c. 550 B.C.) legendary Greek fabulist

If CPS hasn't attacked YOUR FAMILY yet, see If you are ever approached by anyone from social services.... and WHEN THEY COME AFTER YOU

Learn as much as you can, as fast as you can at How To Fight CPS

Get YOUR VERSION OF HISTORY ON THE RECORD with your Sworn Declaration

Leonard Henderson, co-founder
American Family Rights Association
http://familyrights.us
"Until Every Child Comes Home" ©
"The Voice of America's Families" ©

I am not a lawyer and I do not pretend to give legal advice. If you need legal advice, see AFRA's Lawyer Friends who certainly are not pretenders (http://familyrights.us/info/law) I merely relate the things I learned in the past that seemed to work in my own case or things that others have related to me that worked in their cases. I provide information for free and do not expect to receive any form of payment or reward on this side of heaven. Therefore, DO NOT rely on this information as legal advice. Real Legal advice would come from a real lawyer who hates CPS and prepares a VIGOROUS DEFENSE against a negative (proving nothing happened) instead of talking you into a plea bargain (http://familyrights.us/bin/The_Problem_with_Plea_Bargaining.htm)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment