Saturday, December 10, 2011

No Rights, Lifetime of abuse

From AFRa Member Dana Lawhon Dec 10-

When I was child and being abused I had no rights and was denied the rights supposed to be guaranteed to me by the Constitution.

When I was a teenager and being abused I had no rights and was denied the rights supposed to be guaranteed to me by the Constitution.

Now I am old and still being abused, I still have no rights, and I am still being denied the rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to me by the Constitution.


The world I grew up in, in the 1950's was a world of strict parenting and corporal punishment was NORMAL.

I became a parent in 1977, after
CAPTA '74.  In this world, corporal punishment was essentially banned and parenting had been forced into a dark corner of 'understanding feelings".

Now it's worse than an
Orwellian world. We live in a DYSTOPIA where you are not merely punished for YOUR OWN "Thought Crimes".

Now you are punished for the imaginations, the
THOUGHT CRIMES OF OTHERS.


The accusation is the crime and the evidence. - Leonard Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment