Saturday, January 21, 2012

American Minute


American Minute with Bill Federer
Jan. 22 - Norma McCorvey: "I think abortion's wrong..."
JANUARY 22, 1973, the Supreme Court decisions of Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton allowed abortion in all nine months of pregnancy.

23 years later, Norma McCorvey, who was the "Jane Roe" in the Roe v. Wade suit, was interviewed by USA Today. She stated that once, while employed at a clinic when no one was in:

"I went into the procedure room and laid down on the table...trying to imagine what it would be like having an abortion...I broke down and cried."

On ABC's World News Tonight, Norma McCorvey said: "I think abortion's wrong. I think what I did with Roe v. Wade was wrong."

On November 3, 2005, former Democrat President Jimmy Carter stated to reporters at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, DC, regarding his book, Our Enduring Values -America's Moral Crisis:

"I never have felt that any abortion should be committed-I think each abortion is the result of a series of errors...I've never been convinced, if you let me inject my Christianity into it, that Jesus Christ would approve abortion."

Jimmy Carter concluded:

"I have always thought it was not in the mainstream of the American public to be extremely liberal on many issues. I think our party's leaders -some of them- are overemphasizing the abortion issue."
News from AmeriSearch
Get the classic book The Ten Commandments & their Influence on American Law




To invite Bill Federer to speak, contact AmericanPriorities@gmail.com or call 1-888-USA-WORD.


Watch Federer's "Faith in History" program.

Receive the daily minute on your Facebook wall, Twitter feed, or RSS reader.

Visit our website to download an MP3 version of the American Minute suitable as a radio PSA.

Please visit the store today to help us keep the American Minute going during this critical time.  Order William J. Federer's books and audio for yourself or for a friend.

Know someone who would be interested in receiving the American Minute?   Use the Send to a Colleague link below to tell others about the American Minute.  If someone forwarded you this email, click Join Our Mailing List to receive the American Minute.

American Minute is a registered trademark. 
Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter



AmeriSearch, Inc | PO Box 20163 | St. Louis | MO | 63123

No comments:

Post a Comment