Thursday, January 26, 2012

JurisDictionary



Lawsuit Self-Help ... Step-by-Step Tips & Tactics
January 26, 2012 

© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved

Win with Jurisdictionary!The Burden of Legal Proof ...

Understanding Who Must Do What and Why!


( From "How to Win in Court" Course )
Click or Call 866-LAW-EASY Toll Free!

If you wish to win in court you must understand who has the burden of proof ... and why!
If you're being sued, the other side has the burden of proof.
If the other side files a motion, they have the burden of proof.
If the other side asserts a claim of any kind, they have the burden of proof.


Not YOU!

Too many good people are victimized by trickery. Lawyers routinely try to deceive their opponents into struggling to "disprove" a fact or application of law, when the burden is always on the party asserting a fact or law!

This is called the burden.
It applies to pleadings, motions, presentation of fact, and legal argument ... pretty much everything offered by a party demanding the court's favor!


Don't let the other side trick you!
In more than 25 years as a case-winning lawyer, I've frequently enjoyed winning cases simply by forcing the court to require my opponent to "put up or shut up".
Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-stepWhen my opponent had the burden, I saw to it that he, not I, did the work to meet that burden ... and, if he couldn't meet the burden, I saw to it that the judge entered orders in my favor!
That's the law, and it will work for YOU!
Once you know what Jurisdictionary teaches about the burden of proof and how to put it on the other side where it belongs, you will even the odds, level the playing field, and force your opponent to "put up or shut up"!
The "burden of proof" is always on the party asserting a claim, a motion, an argument, etc.
The burden is never on the person defending a claim,a motion, or argument.
Sometimes the burden may "shift". It can even shift back-and-forth during a lengthy case. But, it is always on the party making assertions, never the party against whom assertions are made!
Think how this applies to foreclosure or credit card cases! A credit lender asserts the alleged debtor owes a debt. In far too many cases the alleged debtor ends up doing back-flips to prove he or she doesn't owe.
Big mistake!
A lender making assertions has the burden to prove its assertions are true, reliable, verifiable, based on real documents, signatures, assignments, etc. If the lender cannot meet its burden, the alleged debtor wins - even if the debtor did owe the debt!
Why be tricked by other members of my profession?
One side always has the burden of proof.
See what users are saying ⇒ 

Help Your Friends!
Forward this email so your friends can get the free
Basic Lawsuit Flowchart
Affordable 24-hour Step-by-Step Self-Help Course Includes:

5-hour video CD simplifies the process of litigation
2 audio CDs present practical tactics and procedures
15 in-depth tutorials on a 4th CD lay out the basics
Free EasyGuide to the Rules of Court
Instant On-Line Access while CDs are in the Mail
Still Only $249 ... plus $7.50 Priority Mail Shipping & Handling
Save legal fees! Control judges!
Defeat crooked lawyers!

www.Jurisdictionary.com

Ask anyone who has our course ... "Jurisdictionary Works!"

Call Toll Free for details: 866-Law-Easy
Jurisdictionary WORKS! Won against a powerful attorney. Even the other attorneys in the gallery were talking about it.
... K. Anderson
I bought your course, and it paid off!
... Ruben P.
... Miami, Florida
You are one in a million!
... Louis D.
... Mesa, Arizona
Jurisdictionary has given me the strength and confidence to go before the courts.
... Adrienne M.
Won unemployment benefits hearing on my own. Without your Jurisdictionay training, I would not have been effective. The course paid for itself. Your course is a blessing.
... Ben J.
... Los Angeles
Settled my case! Without your course I would never have gotten to 1st base.
... Larry S.
... Orlando, Florida
I have your complete course and have found it to be the most rewarding study of law I have ever read.
... Dan C.
... Denver, Colorado
I won my motion at a hearing this morning. Other people waiting for their case to be called were surprised that I won, because my English is not so good. You are right. Anybody can do this!
... Julius R.
I am so glad I read your teaching on the complaint before I filed it. One of the defendants wanted to settle immediately.
... L. Shelby
The CDs are great!
... R. Bonderman
Your course is nothing short of GENIUS!
... Geoffrey L.
... Bremerton, Washington
Your course is working excellently for me. You make this complicated subject simple to understand and, most importantly, easy to apply in the obscure world of law (obscure no more). Most definitely this is an invaluable tool. I will encourage everyone I know to purchase your course! Thank you, for your great contribution to society.
... Victor P.
© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved
c/o Dr. Frederick D. Graves, JD
621 Howard Creek Lane
Stuart, Florida 34994 Toll Free: 866-Law-Easy ( 866-529-3279 )

No comments:

Post a Comment