Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best interest of the child- A new "Civil Right"



Best interest of the child- A new "Civil Right"
October 16, 2009
Family Rights Examiner Leonard Henderson


Last year, I was cleaning up my computer desktop. One item I came across was a poignant photo of a FLDS girl alone on a bus waving goodbye to her home and the life she knew.

As I was looking at this image, it struck me that- This IS a photo of the "Best Interest of the Child".

And then it struck me- This is a NEW Civil Right

That is, the child has the "right" to have her life decisions made for her by government. HER "BEST INTEREST" CIVIL RIGHTFULL STORY


FLDS girl receiving her Best Interest Civil Right
Photo:
Scott Sommerdorf, The Salt Lake Tribune
I am saying that the UN-RATIFIED Convention on the Rights of the Child has been supplanted into law by CAPTA and subsequent legislation and already DE FACTO enforced unconstitutionally and malfeasantly by a terrorist CPS agency and those who collude with them taking their Modus Operandi from the Nazi SS, enforced by the totally unconstitutional Family Courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment