Thursday, March 17, 2011

THERE OUGHTA BE A LAW AGAINST IT

By Coach Dave Daubenmire
March 17, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

I guess it is time for me to come clean. I pray that the confession I am about to make does not impact the way folks look at me.

Even though I have done my best to make amends for my past behavior I cannot escape the reality of what I have done. I hope that you will not stop reading my weekly commentaries merely because I have spoken the truth.

I am an un-convicted felon.

Although I have never been caught, charged, and found guilty by a jury of my peers, the truth remains I am a felon. I just have never been convicted of it.

Here is a list of felonies. Take a peek and see if you too, are guilty of having participated in one of these “criminal acts.” With the way the laws are written can you say for sure that you have not committed a felony in the past ten years? FULL STORY

Note that "Child Abuse" is listed as a FELONY. So why is it being investigated by unconstitutional, non-law enforcement CPS psychotic dweebs and prosecuted in the unconstitutional Family Court?

See What Happens in the FOG

For further clarification of this sort of nightmare, see the Kristin Ruggiero story

No comments:

Post a Comment