Saturday, May 28, 2011

All you 'good, decent Americans,' prepare to be called 'bigots'

Marriage defenders warn battle over amendment about to turn ugly
Posted: May 28, 2011 12:15 am Eastern
Michael Carl © 2011 WND

Now that the Minnesota legislature has said "yes" to putting a constitutional amendment declaring marriage the union of one man and one woman on the November 2012 ballot, some of its leading supporters are warning the normally nice folks in the Midwestern state to get ready for an ugly battle.

"There's going to be an incredible effort to paint good, decent and honorable Americans who believe marriage is the union of husband and wife, as if Minnesotans who believe that are hateful bigots," claims National Organization for Marriage Board Chairman Maggie Gallagher. "No matter how sincerely and thoughtfully and reasonably we talk about our concerns, we get treated as though we are the biggest haters." FULL STORY

I left a nice comment there-

I decided to go look at the dictionary for the definition and history of the word "bigot". Turns out it was what the French called the Nomans (Northmen a.k.a Scandanavians) It literally means "By God". http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot

Since I am Swedish, a Christian, and I don't have a very high regard for the freaky French, I hereby gladly accept being called a "bigot".

I have personally had a royal can-full of this evil, communist, Alinsky "Dedicated to Lucifer" propaganda.

So next time somebody calls me a bigot, I am going to feel extremely complimented and say THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment