Monday, August 15, 2011

AFRA Front Page Comment

Verrrrry interesting. Took your kid 20 years ago, you never knew WHY, and now it turns out you aren't even on the Abuser Registry.

I am very sure that all Statutes of Limitations have run. But wow, would this ever make a great story.

And I am quite sure that if this story did get published, your name would appear on the Registry with breath-taking speed.

Yes I do think they are that evil.

Leonard Henderson, co-founder
American Family Rights
http://familyrights.us
"Until Every Child Comes Home"©
"The Voice of America's Families"©

On 8/15/2011 4:07 PM, ----------- wrote:
>
> Hi Mr. Leonard
>

> I hope you remember me, I was one of the people at the Senate meeting in 2007 re: the parental rights issue. This is -------- I was asked to attend my --------- I need to speak to you about the issue I have. Well recently my name was ran through the criminal background unit threw DSHS better known as the ---- unit. This unit is where only state agencies can run background checks, I called and asked myself and that’s what they told me, they also informed me that is there was ever any founded reports on me even if it was 20 years ago then it would show up. But my check came back clear, 100% clear, so I can’t really truly identify why they ever took my kids ever. I really need some advice.
>

> Please let me know
>

> ---------------
>
> 08/15/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment