Monday, August 6, 2012

JurisDictionary- Liberty, Justice, & The Rule of Law


Lawsuit Self-Help ... Step-by-Step Tips & Tactics
August 06, 2012 

© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved
.

Liberty, Justice, & The Rule of Law
 

I have a T-shirt that says "Freedom is not Free!"

Patrick Henry said, "Give me Liberty or give me death!"

Liberty is what we seek.
  • Liberty to own a home.
  • Liberty to run a business.
  • Liberty to enjoy life.
  • Liberty to walk the streets unharmed by hoodlums and assassins.
  • Liberty to enjoy our God-given rights!
But, there's a crack in the Liberty Bell to warn us!

The physical crack is real. We've seen the Bell and its physical crack up close. The Bell hangs in a Philadelphia museum. From a window near the Bell you see Independence Hall across the lawn, where the Declaration of Independence was signed, proclaiming a promise as yet not quite filled.

The promise was "Justice for ALL".

The crack in the Bell symbolizes our failure to secure Justice for ALL.

Too long "We the People" have let others run the "justice business" and, as a consequence, have failed to secure for ourselves and our posterity the blessings of liberty too many have died for ... far too many!

Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-stepLiberty without Justice is impossible!

War and public protests alone can never secure Justice for ALL.

We the People must learn how Justice works and take the "justice business" away from the lawyers once and for all! 

We CAN ! 

The People are missing their opportunity to control my profession by learning the lawyer game and what it takes to win!


All those wonderful, brave, dedicated boys and girls putting their lives in danger and dying for the cause of Liberty ... while We the People allow Justice to be stolen from us by a profession that has made it a private business with closely-held trade secrets they refuse to share with the public!

Justice is not a business!

Justice is a sacred right!

Justice should be treated as a holy enterprise where truth alone is sought and the Rule of Law is secured for each and every one of us through strict enforcement of due process rules blind to money, blind to power, blind to political influence, and resistant to corruption of any kind! 

Let THIS be the generation that secures Justice for ALL!

Let THIS be the generation that learns the rules of Justice.

Let THIS be the generation that teaches its children how to use the tools and processes that make Justice possible!

Let THIS be the generation that demands that Justice and its rules be taught to our children in our tax-supported schools!

Let THIS be the generation future leaders look back to and praise for giving the world Justice for ALL!

Let THIS be the generation that honors those who gave their lives for Liberty by learning how to secure the Justice that makes Liberty possible.

See what users are saying ⇒ 


Help Your Friends!
Forward this email so your friends can get the free 

Basic Lawsuit Flowchart

Affordable 24-hour Step-by-Step Self-Help Course Includes:

5-hour video CD simplifies the process of litigation
2 audio CDs present practical tactics and procedures
15 in-depth tutorials on a 4th CD lay out the basics
Free EasyGuide to the Rules of Court
Instant On-Line Access while CDs are in the Mail
Still Only $249 ... plus $7.50 Priority Mail Shipping & Handling
Save legal fees! Control judges!
Defeat crooked lawyers!

www.jurisdictionary.com

Ask anyone who has our course ... "Jurisdictionary Works!"

Call Toll Free for details: 866-Law-Easy
I learned more in two weeks with your course than I did in 2 years of paralegal school. I feel empowered! Your great course is clear, concise, and systematic.
... Byron P.
... Lansing, Michigan
My attorney kept me in the dark but from your course I learned enough to realize he was trying to take my real estate for himself, and I circumvented him thanks to you!
... Anthony A.
... Decatur, Alabama
I would like to give great testimony as to how comprehensive your course is. I was amazed at how sound your lessons are and how easy it was to understand. I used your method to force the other side to produce the contract they claimed I breached, and when they could not, I filed a motion to dismiss their case. They settled. Thanks very much for your course!
... Joseph R.
... Miami, Florida
I've been fighting off 3 collection agencies. I am absolutely ecstatic about my victories. Prior to purchasing your fine program, I was just one of the ignorant societal herd these people prey upon. Your wonderful, user-friendly program is the absolute best $249 I have spent in a long time. My wife overheard the plaintiff's attorney saying, "Don't mess with that guy!" Wow!
... Dr. Donald B., PhD
... St. Louis, Missouri
I won $11,000 lawsuit and defeated a credit card bank by using your Jurisdictionary course teaching. I was amazed how easy it is to understand! It gave me confidence. I won! The bank's case was dismissed with prejudice! Your course is great. Thank you for making a great course. I got back much more than the cost of it. I got back my dignity! God bless you!
... Reynaldo N.
... Mundelein
I have learned more with your course in the past few days than I have learned in the rest of my life, and I am not a young man anymore.
... D. Parker
... Alta Loma, California
Your course is SO practical. Keep up the GREAT work!
... John T.
... Humble, Texas
Thanks to your Jurisdictionary site, I learned so much that I won favor with the Magistrate and he ruled favorably on every motion I filed. I thank God for your web site, and thank you too!
... U. Lowe
... Cincinnati, Ohio
We filed a Motion to Strike Sham Complaint, like you show in your course. Two hours later the other side called to report they were dismissing the case! We were so happy we were crying with joy. We won! I cannot thank you enough for making it simple to follow.
... Tyler G.
... Olympia, Washington
I call it "empowering the people" when I preach Jurisdictionary!
... Charlie H.
... Haw River, North Carolina
© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved
c/o Dr. Frederick D. Graves, JD
621 Howard Creek Lane
Stuart, Florida 34994 Toll Free: 866-Law-Easy ( 866-529-3279 )



No comments:

Post a Comment