Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Community plays role in preventing abuse

Written by Marilyn Jones April 18, 2011 06:57 pm
La Grande Observer

FULL STORY

Since this is the head office of the agency that destroyed my life and caused me to co-found AFRA, I left an especially nice comment there (subject to moderator approval)

Re: "Differential Response"

So Oregon DHS has finally been dragged kicking and screaming from it's historic insane TYRANNY into the sunshine? Are we to believe that this ungodly industry is now "fixed" by improving it's officiousness?

What about the countless thousands of families destroyed over the past 37 years by this evil bureaucracy? What about the Federal crimes CPS agents have committed against parents? -

http://familyrights.us/bin/CPS_violates_these_every_case.htm

What about the character assassinations of parents?

What about the kidnapped kids who long ago aged out of state custody to be tossed on the street with No education and No life skills?

My life was DESTROYED by Wallowa County CPS eleven years ago. I recognized fascism and TYRANNY when I saw it. I fought them and WON. I ended up co-founding the American Family Rights association because of it.

Personally, I think "fixing" CPS is like fixing a rotten tomato.

Leonard Henderson, co-founder
American Family Rights
http://familyrights.us
"Until Every Child Comes Home"©
"The Voice of America's Families"©

No comments:

Post a Comment