Monday, April 2, 2012

JurisDictionary - Lawsuit Process At-a-Glance

Lawsuit Self-Help ... Step-by-Step Tips & Tactics
April 02, 2012 

© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved

Lawsuit Process At-a-Glance ...

( From "How to Win in Court" Course )
Click or Call 866-LAW-EASY Toll Free!

Click HERE or on the flowchart image below to see the Lawsuit Process at-a-glance.Win-Lose Flowchart

Yes!

It really IS this simple!

After all, we do have a right to know, don't we?

What good are "rights", if our government refuses to teach us what it takes to enforce our rights?

Do not remain in legal darkness!

The Rules apply to both sides!


The Rules are fair.

The judge may not be fair.

The lawyer on the other side probably won't be fair!

But, the Rules are fair.

And, NOW you can learn the Rules and how to use the rules to win!

It's NOT DIFFICULT.
Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step
Click HERE or click on the flowchart above to see the fundamentals at-a-glance.

It's sad so many fear and hate the very system of Law & Order that is the only power we have to protect ourselves from villainy at the hands of our fellow man and from the tyranny of despotic political power. The law and the courts are our only hope for Justice and Liberty.

This chart shows how easy it is to use the courts to get Justice and force others to do what's right!


Be careful who you trust to teach how our courts work! There are some dangerous people who hold themselves out as "legal gurus" yet know nothing about the official rules of court. You cannot afford to trust their teachings.

Learn how to use the official rules of court.

It's easy to do and can be done in a single weekend.

A
fter more than a quarter-century of practicing law in state and federal courts I can assure you the RULES ARE POWERFUL AND FAIR TO BOTH SIDES.

The Rules alone guarantee your rights!

If you cannot enforce your rights, you might as well not have any rights, because a "right" you can't enforce is worthless!

Try writing letters to the governor. Doesn't work.

Write letters to the Bar. Doesn't work.

Write letters to your congressman. Doesn't work.

Carry signs in the street. Doesn't work.

Send emails to all your friends. Doesn't work.

Learn how to use the Rules of Court!

See what users are saying ⇒
Help Your Friends!
Forward this email so your friends can get the free
Basic Lawsuit Flowchart

Affordable 24-hour Step-by-Step Self-Help Course Includes:

5-hour video CD simplifies the process of litigation
2 audio CDs present practical tactics and procedures
15 in-depth tutorials on a 4th CD lay out the basics
Free EasyGuide to the Rules of Court
Instant On-Line Access while CDs are in the Mail
Still Only $249 ... plus $7.50 Priority Mail Shipping & Handling
Save legal fees! Control judges!
Defeat crooked lawyers!


www.Jurisdictionary.com


Ask anyone who has our course ... "Jurisdictionary Works!"

Call Toll Free for details: 866-Law-Easy
Won my appeal in the 2nd District Court in Florida because of your excellent course.
... Roger
... Palm Harbor, Florida
Your course is nothing short of GENIUS!
... Geoffrey L.
... Bremerton, Washington
I have had so many attorneys take my money and leave me without representation. NEVER AGAIN! My family and I appreciate all you do. God bless you.
... Patricia M.
... Birmingham, Alabama
I've been helped dramatically while listening to your audios. I play them in the background FULL TIME, and in the middle of doing something else something you say makes me do something differently or include something that may have slipped my mind.
... Al H.
Your course has been a tremendous help in preparing my appeal, and it has helped me spot bad lawyers and judges. I'm better prepared to stand in front of a judge and make the court follow the rules, including the other side.
... Harold S.
Your course is the BOMB! Thank you!
... Lynn C.
I have been using your program for four years and have won every case. Keep up the amazing work!
... John M.
... Phoenix City, Alabama
Your course is working excellently for me. You make this complicated subject simple to understand and, most importantly, easy to apply in the obscure world of law (obscure no more). Most definitely this is an invaluable tool. I will encourage everyone I know to purchase your course! Thank you, for your great contribution to society.
... Victor P.
Using the outlines and motions found in your course, I now have the power to protect myself and my family.
... C. Jones
I felt like I was going into a gun fight without a gun. You gave me the gun and the bullets. Now it is an even fight, the course is good as gold for me.
... Alfred S.
© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary ® ... All Rights Reserved
c/o Dr. Frederick D. Graves, JD
621 Howard Creek Lane
Stuart, Florida 34994 Toll Free: 866-Law-Easy ( 866-529-3279 )

No comments:

Post a Comment